Website Maintenance Service

Do You have a Webmaster in your frequent contacts?

A recent report shows that 25% of all websites on the Internet use Wordpress. Of the remaining 75% many websites are running, Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5, Magento, Prestashop, or another PHP driven content management/e-commerce solution. The good news is that, with these platforms, more businesses are able to get MORE done in LESS time. Thank your webmaster for having your back and insuring your site is optimized, mobile friendly, fast, functional, and secure.

If you don't have a webmaster, our website maintenance service is a good investment in securing your site, brand, and reputation.

Available Packages & Features
Proactive Security
$60 / mo
$120 setup

Platform Care
$100 / mo
$120 setup

Content Management
$200 / mo
$120 setup
Automated & Monitored Backups
Software Update Notifications
Security Monitoring
Malware Cleanup / Website Restore
Website Application Firewall (WAF)
Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Discount on Webmaster Hours * 5% 10% 15%
Included Prepurchased Hours 1 2
Proactive Updates to Core Software *
Proactive Updates to Plugins *
Quarterly Performance Review
Monthly SEO and Keyword Update Reports
Web Form Testing
Sitemap.xml and robots.txt updates
  Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up!

Website Maintenance Services Include:

  •  Security updates
  •  Post-update functionality review
  •  Interoperability/compatibility conflict resolution
  •  Bug fixes
  •  Theme updates
  •  Mobile optimization
  •  Theme customization, changes to look and feel
  •  Adding new features such as slideshows and event calendars
  •  Content updates
  •  Fix broken links
  •  Local search setup
  •  Set up presence for social media such as Facebook, Google+ Twitter, and Linkedin
  •  Design of custom banners for social media pages
  •  Bing local business page
  •  Google+ business page
  •  Technical SEO maintenance

* Hourly webmaster fees apply for software installation/configuration, content changes, theme changes, changes in functionality, software conflict resolution, or issues arising from updates, non-standard distribution methods, or software customization that require work exceeding included prepurchased hours.