Better Work, Less Time
Leverage the Internet to do more work so you can focus on running your business with website applications from Aosoft. Whether you’re looking to manage your website, blog, sell services or products, or you need something custom, website applications automate and simplify many of the time consuming tasks of running a successful business. Popular applications include:
- Content Management System (CMS): Software that allows you to manage the content of your website pages.
- Ecommerce: Software that includes all the necessary functions to sell your products or services online.
- Blogging: Short for ‘Web Log’, blogging is a chronological archive of your thoughts on the web, and has become a very powerful business marketing tool.
- Ad Management: Ad management software helps automate and track the process of selling advertising space on your website.
- Appointment Setting: Software that allows you, or your clients, to set appointments with your company.
- Chat: Chat software allows 2 or more people to have a real-time dialogue over the Internet. Often used by businesses to communicate with visitors to their website.
Manage Your Own Website
Why wouldn’t you have control over your own website? Many people think that technology professionals are the only ones that can make changes to their copy and other site content. This is no longer the case. Making changes to your website content has never been easier with a Content Management Systems (CMS). A CMS allows YOU, the business owner, or a staffer of your choosing, to update your website with ease from anywhere on the Internet. But which one is right for you, and how do you implement and customize it? Aosoft has direct experience with many of the popular CMSs available today. Whatever your needs, we can find the one that is right for you.
Open For Business 24/7
An online storefront is one of the most common and lucrative of all web applications. It allows you to keep your doors open to customers 24 hours a day across the globe. But it can also be one of the most difficult and confusing pieces of software to deploy. If your business sells goods or services, you need to sell them benefitscafe.com.2015-06-24online. Contact us now to get started!